- When reading through a job posting, make sure that it is not only relevant to your previous work experience and/or education, but that it excites you!
- Keep your resume up to date and include work experience that is descriptive but to the point.
- Consider adding a URL link to your LinkedIn profile and/or an online portfolio of your work (if applicable).
- Thoroughly review the job description and do your research on PetSmart before your interview.
- Be prepared to provide specific and thoughtful examples that allow you to go in depth about your relevant experience and expertise.
- Be prepared to ask us questions—Interviewing is a mutual selection process and we want you to be just as excited about us as we are about you.
- Be ready to answer the question WHY PETSMART? We’re looking for passionate associates who really want to join our PetSmart pack!
- We want this to be the right fit for you! Be sure to follow up with your recruiter or Store Leader with any other questions you have about the position.
- We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, feel free to visit http://benefits.petsmart.com/ to learn more!
- Working at PetSmart is not just a job, it’s a community of people who work together to improve the lives of pets and pet parents. If you share that same passion, we’d love to have you on our team!