Imagine a place where everyone shares your passion for pets, and your love of doing a great job. Imagine the close collaboration you'd experience, and the outstanding results you'd produce. Now stop imagining - because such a place exists, and it's right here in our Phoenix home office.
Working in our Home Office
Everyone who works in our home offices in the U.S. and Canada has taken our mission statement – for the love of pets – to heart. After all, every decision we make directly impacts the lives of pets far and wide, so it's no surprise that they feature pretty high on the agenda. We’ve even created a pet-friendly campus – meaning you'll often be sharing office space with some of the cutest and most inspirational creatures around. We’re sure you’ll agree that corporate careers really don’t get much better than with PetSmart.
Life at PetSmart:
Life at PetSmart:
PetSmart in 3 words
Life at PetSmart:
Be the Difference
Life in Phoenix
Beautiful sunshine. The great outdoors. World-class attractions. What's not to love? As the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Phoenix has a lot to offer.
With nearly 300 days of sun and an average yearly temperature of 72.6 degrees, Phoenix is an ideal home for nature lovers, active families, and sports enthusiasts. Living here means you’ll enjoy a wide range of unique restaurants, world-class shopping destinations, nightlife options, and much more.
Don’t forget to check out nearby attractions and make any weekend a getaway.
- One hour to Sedona's red rocks
- Five hours to the beaches of Mexico
- Two hours to Flagstaff's ski slopes
- Five hours to Las Vegas
- Three hours to the Grand Canyon
- Six hours to San Diego beaches
What I love about PetSmart is that you don’t just come to an office, you come to a community in a lot of ways. We all share that fundamental passion for pets and it really brings us together.
ChrisDirector of Compensation
Office Amenities & Events
Working here means you’ll be able to enjoy our:
- Pet-friendly work environment
- Onsite dog park
- 'Top Dog' Fitness Center
- Lil'Paws Child Care
- Great work-life balance
- Family BBQs
- 'Sit & Stay' Café
- Volunteer events
- Starbucks Cart
- Associate resource groups
- Rewards & recognition programs
- Halloween festivals with costume contests for kids and dogs
Life At PetSmart
Just as we are we committed to serving all types of pets, we are committed to supporting and fostering a diverse group of associates. We ensure that all associates feel welcome and empowered.
- Pride at Work
- Mentorship Circles
Pride At Work
We believe in UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Pride-At-Work (PAW) is dedicated to creating an environment where our LGBTQ Associates and our allies feel supported and celebrated for who they are.
- Participate in local and national events
- Parades, baseball games, and festivals Volunteer events
- Internal networking, discussions, and support
As an intern, recent graduate, or early career professional, you have the opportunity to join the StartSmart community. StartSmart is dedicated to helping PetSmart early career professionals develop business, leadership, and networking skills.
- Career advancement workshops
- Lunch & Learns with senior leaders
- Internal networking, coffee chats and happy hours
- Volunteer events with local Phoenix organizations
Women Inspiring Strength and Excellence (W.I.S.E) focuses on advancing women’s careers through education and networking. Members include women from all business units and all experience levels who are all passionate about personal and professional development.
- Listen to guest speakers on influential topics
- Webinars and development sessions
- Formal mentorship program
- Phoenix networking events in partnership with the National Network of Executive Women (NEW)
At PetSmart, we not only seek amazing talent, but work hard to foster it! Our Mentorship Circles focus on career and personal development through monthly mentorship sessions lead by our experienced senior leaders.
The mentorship circle was a step out of my comfort zone. I made lasting connections with my peers and mentor!–Sam, HR Analyst on her mentor Debbie, VP of Product Development