Stylist Apprentice - The GroomeryLocation Upper Arlington, Ohio | 3086 Kingsdale Ctr. ID 78500297161-83991066008 Apply Now
The Groomery by PetSmart is a new approach to make our clients’ pets look ready for the runway. A
stand-alone salon with a spa-inspired design, the Groomery will provide upscale and innovative grooming services to the city’s most stylish pets. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate team of associates to create a personalized salon experience that is as unique as the pet itself. Join us for this new and exciting opportunity!
Join our team as a Bather/ Stylist Apprentice
When pets inspire us to live happy and healthier lives, it only makes sense to ensure the same for them—and our Bathers & Groomer Trainees do just that. As an integral part of our grooming salons, our Bathers/Stylist Apprentices will prepare pets for bathing, trim their nails, brush their teeth and make sure they are as comfortable as possible!
As a Bather / Stylist Apprentice, you will:
- Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the Pet Parents.
- Independently and safely perform the full menu of bath and brush services and share additional solutions with clients based on pets’ needs
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, sanitation, and humane conditions for all pets in the grooming area.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with leadership on other duties as needed
We look forward to seeing your application to join our Groomery Team!
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.78500297161-83991066008