Sr. Merchandise Planning Analyst - CorporateLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID MP-19-6715 Apply Now
The Sr. Merch Corp Financial Planning Analyst is a key leader driving analytics around Merchandise performance, corporate initiative forecasting and measurement, competitive and market growth/changes along with extensive ad-hoc modeling and forecasting. This position requires an exceptional analytical skill set along with business acumen to effectively analyze the business and make impactful recommendations. The Sr. Merch Corp Planning Analyst will be responsible for using data and predictive analytics to drive profitable course of action and to set the analytical foundation for financial plans and targets. In addition to that, this role will:
- Collaborate with MPA, Buying, Finance, and all other areas of the business to track merchandise and enterprise initiatives for target setting and measurement.
- Lead the identification of risk and opportunities and communicate in a timely manner to the business, recommending strategies to achieve financial goals and protect inventory investments.
- Integrate all processes and systems to fully optimize plan accuracy, efficiency, and inventory productivity.
- Execute extensive data mining to consolidate and clearly communicate analytical findings and recommendations
- Use consumer insights and data combined with a structured test and learn approach to identify and maximize growth opportunities.
- Actively create planning models and lead special projects that strengthen accuracy and drive growth opportunities across merchandising
- Understand and communicate overall division strategy vision, policies, resources, and execution plans to align to the corporate strategy.
- Provide analytics to support decision making for good/better/best pricing proportions, inventory and space productivity, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a business, analytics or supply chain focus.
- 7 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microstrategy (or equivalent) required and SQL experience highly preferred
If you are havingdifficulty with the "Upload Resume" button please use the "Copy and Paste" method to share your resume. Thank you.