Sr. Financial AnalystLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID FN-19-6466 Apply Now
IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THE “UPLOAD RESUME” BUTTON PLEASE USE THE “COPY AND PASTE” METHOD TO SHARE YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.
This Senior Financial Analyst position is responsible for conducting analysis of financial data with minimal supervision to support the Finance division of the company, as well as support analytical demands from the CEO and CFO. This position will work with other areas of finance to support the organization’s annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently, or on a cross-functional team, while managing complex projects and providing critical insights.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide analytical and technical support for the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes, including store level planning systems and tools.
- Develop and manage budgets and forecasts as assigned.
- Perform variance and trend analyses while highlighting risks and opportunities in relation to the plan, forecast, and/or prior years.
- Build financial models and tools as necessary to analyze data and present out insights and conclusions as appropriate.
- Support finance manager on key projects and analysis.
- Complete ad-hoc analyses that may require working independently or cross-functionally depending on request.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Finance or Accounting and
- 4 + years of related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Advanced computer skills, i.e. MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint Applications
- Ability to work with and distill large amounts of data in a variety of different formats
- High level of analytical ability used in solving complex problems
- Understanding of accounting concepts and Profit and Loss statements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain financial analyses to stakeholders
- Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of database warehouse tools (i.e. MicroStrategy) highly desired