Sr. Analyst, Labor Systems & ReportingLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1655 Apply Now
There are a lot of activities that happen in our stores, so we have 2 operations teams to make sure things run smoothly: Store Operations team and Services Operations team. Store Operations leads all operations in the core section of our stores including merchandise execution, process improvement, associate engagement, live pet care, and labor optimization. Our Services group leads all the efforts for Pet Grooming, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp and Pet Training. Both teams work hard to take care of our associates, pets, and pet parents while also working to grow this unique piece of our business.
About the Job:
This role’s primary responsibility is the overall management of the enterprise’s Workforce Management System (WFM), with respect to on-going performance, enhancements, updates and ease-of-use. This position is also responsible for the development, support, and optimization of any systems and processes related to store staffing models, capacity management, and collaborative sites (such as SharePoint).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Synergize multiple sources of data into useful analytical model, optimize team processes to maximize efficiency and accuracy while minimizing manual processes.
- Analyze large data sets to identify key metrics for use in analyses to help drive key business decisions.
- Leads the development and enhancement of the WFM system (all modules) and related databases and BI processes ensuring all system-generated reporting, and the corresponding data, is distributed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for any changes to system configuration including volume driver changes, forecast adjustments, etc.
- Ensures guidelines are properly reflected in the Workforce Management System (PS2) or other respective labor models.
- Partners with Store Operations/HR to develop tools/templates to assist stores with effective scheduling.
- Creates and/or distributes reporting for stores and field leaders/ partners to drive adherence to guidelines.
- Responsible for the management of any SharePoint team sites and/or departmental intranet sites.
- Responsible for ad-hoc labor reporting and analysis as required.
This position has no budget responsibility. However, this role is critical in ensuring the enterprise achieves financial goals related to retail store productive labor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in systems, process improvement, finance or related field and three or more years related experience.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Retail store operations experience preferred.
- Previous experience with WFM systems preferred.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite required including intermediate to advanced Excel and Access application skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in utilizing workforce management, payroll, and/or related ERP systems such as Kronos and SAP and SQL.
- Strongly prefer experience with Microstrategy, Alteryx, and VBA.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
About the Culture:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities