Services Solutions Project & Analytics ManagerLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2020-1867 Apply Now
There are a lot of activities that happen in our stores, so we have 2 operations teams to make sure things run smoothly: Store Operations team and Services Operations team. Store Operations leads all operations in the core section of our stores including merchandise execution, process improvement, associate engagement, live pet care, and labor optimization. Our Services group leads all the efforts for Pet Grooming, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp and Pet Training. Both teams work hard to take care of our associates, pets, and pet parents while also working to grow this unique piece of our business.
About the Job:
The Services Solutions Project & Analytics Manager is a product owner responsible for the analysis, development, implementation and support of all Services Solutions reporting requirements. Supports key Services initiatives and systems focused on analytic needs and MicroStrategy reporting. Then leads a team to bring those initiatives to life.
Product Owner for the Services ART reporting and migration teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day to day reporting and analytical needs for services businesses
- Services PRISM project owner for Salon, PetsHotel and DDC business requirements around data and reporting
- Is empowered by the business to make critical product decisions that are related to features, backlog prioritization
- Understands risks, issues, and blockers being experienced by teams and actively assists with issue resolution
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Responsible for UAT testing of all analytic metrics and reporting.
- BS/MS in Business Management or Analytics
- Background using MicroStrategy tools
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire team members, partners, and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- 5+ years of combined business, project management experience including leadership roles.
- Experience in delivering large scale projects, as well as working within and through Systems Development Life Cycles.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess outstanding organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across an organization
- Ability to navigate effectively with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral
- Ability to influence up/down/across the organization, including regular interface with senior leadership
Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
MicroStrategy experience preferred
Advanced communication and documentation skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PO Certification preferred
PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment are characteristic of those found in a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable those with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Travel < 20%
About the Culture:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities