Services InternshipLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1627 Apply Now
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Services team this summer and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze and improve through customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally, be innovative, and share your ideas.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business
- Present recommendations and ideas to PetSmart executives and leaders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Undergraduate junior (Dec 2020 or May 2021 graduation)
- You like working with teams - you love people!
- You excel at Excel and are comfortable with formulas
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
MAYBE YOUR MAJOR IS
About the Culture:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day