Senior Tibco EngineerLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID IT-18-6373 Apply Now
Senior Tibco Engineer
HOW THIS ROLE WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Data is critical to the success of any retail organization, and at PetSmart, it is the lifeblood that drives value by providing the information to make strategic business decisions and process improvements.
As an Integration Software Developer you will be responsible for collaborating with various application teams to design and build sustainable solutions to meet business needs and add significant business value. You will execute the build, test and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets design specification and ultimately the business requirements.
PetSmart needs you to drive our company success by providing accurate and reliable business information that will help us to bring our pet parents closer to their pets so they can live a more fulfilled life, to be the trusted partner to pet parents, being a highly customer focused retailer.
YOUR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Works with product management, architecture, and development teams to build detailed technical design and specification documents, to meet business needs, considering capabilities, risks, and system dependencies.
- Executes the build, test and deployment of full lifecycle solutions – for integration & data analytics solutions.
- Champion efforts to ensure appropriate development best practices.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, meet business expectations, influence outcomes and maintain stated timelines.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS Degree in IT, MIS or business related functional discipline.
- Minimum 5 years hands on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Data Analytics (integration) architectures, integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience using the tools in the PetSmart Enterprise Information Platform: Tibco, SQL scripting skills (Netezza, SQL Server and Oracle preferred).
- Working knowledge of business intelligence or information management.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, architectures and terminology.
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand key business processes and related issues.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM:
We’re growing at a faster pace than we ever have before, investing heavily in cutting-edge technology and, more importantly,OUR PEOPLE.
Our PetSmart IT team isn’t just its own department, they are valued business partners to every area of our company. At every level, our IT associates are empowered to come up with innovative ideas that have strategic impacts to the business. You’ll take pride in the work that you do and the “why” behind it all—for the love of pets.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite childcare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities