Senior Informatica DeveloperLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID IT-19-6533 Apply Now
Senior EIM Informatica Developer
How this role will make an impact:
As the Senior Developer/EIM Engineer on the team, you will be responsible for collaborating with the various PetSmart business areas to design and build sustainable solutions to meet business needs and add significant business value. The individual will execute the detailed design, build, test and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets specifications and ultimately the business requirements. This is an exciting time to join PetSmart and work with all the latest and great technologies!
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Works with Solution Architects and business area teams to build detailed technical design and specification documents, to meet business needs, considering capabilities, risks, and system dependencies.
- Executes the build, test and deployment of full lifecycle solutions – for Application Integration & Data Analytics (data integration) solutions.
- Builds implementation plan and coordinates deployment with platform teams
- Champion efforts to ensure appropriate development best practices
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, meet business expectations, influence outcomes and maintain stated timelines
What you’ll bring to the table:
Informatica Power Center -5 years min
SAP Connector-1 year min
SAP Knowledge-1 year min
- BA/BS Degree in IT, MIS or business related functional discipline
- Minimum5-8 years hands on software development, Informatica, Power Center 10.x
- Knowledgeof SAP environment, table structures
- SQL scripting skills for multiple backends such as Netezza, SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience on Application and Data Integration architectures, integration patterns and best practices
- Strong domain on multiple data formats such JSON and XML
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand key business processes and related issues
- Automated unit and functional test scripts using INFA DVO (desired)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong self-leadership and ability to manage conflict
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external and internal partners
- Experience using other tools in the PetSmart Platform: /.Net(C#)/Azure App Services/ Tibco BW/Mulesoft (desired)
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM:
We’re growing at a faster pace than we ever have before, investing heavily in cutting-edge technology and, more importantly,OUR PEOPLE.
Our PetSmart IT team isn’t just its own department, they are valued business partners to every area of our company. At every level, our IT associates are empowered to come up with innovative ideas that have strategic impacts to the business. You’ll take pride in the work that you do and the “why” behind it all—for the love of pets.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite childcare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities