QA AnalystLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID IT-19-6460 Apply Now
How this role will make an impact:
Testing automation professionals will utilize PetSmart tools and processes to plan and implement testing and QA initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment. The Test Automation Engineer will drive automation and help us to grow our QA practice. We are seeking a strong, technical individual with a passion for testing.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
Test Automation professionals provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available test tools. Applying PetSmart´s recommended test automation framework and best practices.
A Test Automation professional has the following responsibilities:
- Partner with Test and Leadership team to develop automation strategy and execution plan
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Identify and prioritize test cases that are candidates for automation
- Develop new automated tests and enhance current test suite
- Run automated test suites with an eye towards functionality, performance and scalability
- Collect and report on data pertaining to testing metrics and solution quality
- Solid understanding of software testing practices and agile development
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and sense of teamwork
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciencepreferred
- AS1 and AS2 Tricentis Tosca Certifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Test Automation in one of the following toolsets: Tosca, Micro Focus, mabl, Selenium, JMeter
- Demonstrated experience in installation and setup of Tosca infrastructure
- Experience developing custom controls in Tosca
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in two of the following testing toolsets/frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, SoapUI, CA Technologies, Micro Focus
- Test Frameworks: jUnit, TestNG, Mocha
- BDD: Cucumber/Gherkin
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, GitHub
About our IT team:
We’re growing at a faster pace than we ever have before, investing heavily in cutting-edge technology and, more importantly,our people.Our PetSmart IT team isn’t just its own department, they are valued business partners to every area of our company. At every level, our IT associates are empowered to come up with innovative ideas that have strategic impacts to the business. You’ll take pride in the work that you do and the “why” behind it all—for the love of pets.
Click here to meet Mike Goodwin, PetSmart’s CIOhttps://vimeo.com/254726837
Why you’ll love it here:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities