Production Designer - Out-of-Store (Digital)Location Phoenix, Arizona ID CE-18-6419 Apply Now
This position is responsible for adapting design and producing high-quality final artwork for Digital projects and some print projects. Working closely with art directors, graphic designers, copywriters and development team to build intuitive and standards-based artwork files. Preparing assets for release to development and printers.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, corporate environment as well as work independently.
- Proven success in working cross-functionally with Designers, Copywriters, Development, Creative Operations, Print Buyers and Marketing Managers.
- Understanding of the Design development process.
- Thorough understanding of design aesthetics regarding type, color and page layout.
- Proven ability to adapt design and create artwork that executes brand guidelines consistently.
- Thorough understanding of technical constraints of web, browsers and devices.
- Understanding of the technical requirements for artwork for printed materials.
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive for results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adapt design and produce high-quality artwork, driven by best practices and innovation, for Digital channels including website (mobile and desktop), digital banners, emails, circulars and some in-store channels including signage and direct mail.
- Execute brand guidelines consistently across all creative materials.
- Manage and adhere to established schedules while achieving high-quality standards.
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and Traffic Managers.
- Participate in group settings and well as contribute ideas individually.
- Maintain industry knowledge related to best practices and innovation in Digital Production including file building and preparation, technical tools, and processes and procedures.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience adapting design and producing final artwork.
- Experience in an in-house Creative Studio or Agency.
- Experience working in an online retail environment a plus.
- Associates degree in Web/Graphic Design, Interactive Design or equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in Adobe CS6 (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Flash animation experience a plus.
- Experience with UX, responsive design and information architecture.
- Web/mobile user interface and interaction design experience.
- Experience with Workfront a plus.
- Experience with Cumulus a plus.