Loyalty Program SpecialistLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID CE-19-6658 Apply Now
The Loyalty Program Specialist is responsible for executing PetSmart Loyalty program initiatives and associated member lifecycle direct marketing programs. They will assist with member management plans for acquisition, engagement and retention to drive more personalized and relevant experiences to Treats Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the Loyalty team in the planning and execution of loyalty program elements that are designed to retain and engage Treats members
- Assist in execution of promotional offer planning process and configuration of bonus points offers within the loyalty platform
- Execution of creative briefs and proposals for developing program messaging at a variety of customer touch-points aimed at member lifecycle management
- Prepare program reporting and distribution of reports to key stakeholders
- Collaboration and coordination with internal stakeholders and adjustment of calendars as needed
- Creation and management of process documentation and tracking of loyalty enhancements, campaigns and providing recap reports
- Coordination with third party agencies and vendors on all aspects of member and program management
- Serve as a liaison for customer care and PetSmart Operations to resolve member questions/customer escalations when needed
- Develop understanding of member journeys, experiences and loyalty best practices
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Partnership: Collaborate with colleagues acrossPetSmart, including: Marketing, CRM, Analytics and others to execute strategically sound, efficiently managed initiatives thatresult inhigh customer-level ROI.
- Customer Centricity: The PetSmart Treats program supports delivering best-in-class member experiences with a focus on delivering strong business results. This role will support that agenda and ensure tactics and execution to drive PetSmart Treats member retention and engagement. This role is responsible for contributing to theoverarching customer experience and management agenda.
- Planning: Coordinate and execute loyalty tactics across multiple channels to deliver exceptional member experiences.
- Collaboration across multiple business functions including Marketing, Merchandising, Services and Finance
- Able to demonstrate advanced PC application skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage complex systems/campaign workflows
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional planning, communication, and reporting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to remain flexible to changing business needs and react to those needs in a professional positive manner
- Accepting of coaching, guidance and supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required.
- Self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand key business problems and translate into marketing solutions
- Previous loyalty experience a plus, or experience in omni-channel marketing, digital marketing, retail marketing or member-based customer marketing