Human Resources Branding InternshipLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1574 Apply Now
Our Human Resources team defies all conventional expectations and is a business-connected solutions provider. The work we do directly aligns with the company’s core areas of focus, and we ensure that associates and leaders are ready to support those strategic objectives. Our HR team is comprised of different departments, including Talent Acquisition, HR business partners, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Shared Services. We enable meaningful careers for all and build our AWEsome Associate Workplace Experience!
About the Job:
What will you do?
- Experience the Human Resources function as you work with a team of experienced HR professionals in the area of Emerging Talent/University Relations.
- Passionate about marketing PetSmart as an employee of choice (branding, social media, innovative ideas).
- You will support business partners across the enterprise and increase university partnerships.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present recommendations and ideas to PetSmart executives and leaders.
What will you need?
- Junior status (Dec 2020 or May 2021 graduation)
- Desire to work with and help people; career interest in the HR discipline
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills
- Design and marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You like to work in teams - people energize you!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
MAYBE YOUR MAJOR IS
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
About the Culture:
What's in it for you?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day