HTML Email DeveloperLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID CE-18-6380 Apply Now
If you are having difficulty with the "Upload Resume" button please use the "Copy and Paste" method to share your resume. Thank you.
We are looking for an Email Campaign Developer to join our creative team. This candidate will be responsible for end-to-end technical coding for email campaigns (including building, proofing, editing, testing, and deployment). We are looking for a pixel perfect developer with a high-standard of quality and deep knowledge of cross-browser implementation. This position requires partnering with graphic designers in bringing their vision to life, understanding the needs of the business and utilizing email technologies to deliver a best-in-class user experience. The individual who can be successful in this role will be a detail-oriented problem-solver, able to work in a fast pace team environment while also being able to efficiently prioritize and manage his or her own work load, and have a strong desire to learn and take extreme pride in his or her own work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude, but are not limited to:
- Code and test promotional, trigger and transactional content on Responsys platform that supports a mobile first, responsive inbox.
- Perform extensive technical quality assurance (especially in the area of cross browser compatibility and page load performance).
- Acts in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring less experienced developers and new team members.
- Reliably provide support tasks and complete projects outside of normal work hours when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate and articulate an understanding of how the technical solutions impact the business. Successfully bridge the gap between business and technology through effective communication.
- Understand industry best practices and the latest front-end development language and techniques.
- Develop and establish email standards, guides and processes.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and program management skills.
- Ability to thrive and be flexible in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous work environment and meet all coding and QA deadlines.
- Independent, high-energy and results driven, display a high sense of urgency, react quickly to ever changing business needs.
- Collaborative and perform well with iterative processes to achieve desired results.
- Solid knowledge of Email Best Practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email. Ability to code HTML by hand.
- Experience developing triggered email campaigns that include dynamic content.
- Strong understanding of color space / color theory, and user interface design.
- Proven expertise with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and animated GIF/flash.
- Advanced experience with email testing software (render testing), working with email deployment platforms and troubleshooting creative and deployment issues.
- Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process.
- Customer Service Oriented with a "can-do" attitude even when faced with complex requests.
- MUST have specific email campaigns samples to be considered for this role.
- Fluency in HTML5, CSS3 and Photoshop.
- Mastery of CSS positioning and layouts.
- Responsys experience preferred.
- Litmus experience preferred.
- Proficient in cross browser development.
- Have an understanding in responsive web development techniques and best practices.
- Understand both object oriented and functional programing principles.
- Understanding of server-side technologies a plus.
- Workfront experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related field required.