Graphic Designer, BrandLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID CE-19-6716 Apply Now
An intermediate-level designer position responsible for design and execution of PetSmart creative for strategic brand initiatives, campaigns and their associated branded tactics. Executescreative piecesensuring that the marketing objectives are met and that all projects are completed accurately and on schedule. Balancing creative thinking and interpersonal skills, this person will contribute to the development of creative strategy and justify creative concepts and executions to both the creative team and internal business partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Technical knowledge of file preparation and procedures
- Understanding and application of the principles and elements of design
- Strong sensibility for type, color, page layout and visual problem-solving
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to present creative ideas, provide rationale behind the work, and present at internal creative reviews; is receptive and open to input and feedback
- Motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a retail creative environment a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in an in-house creative department or marketing/ad agency
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent education and experience