Email Campaign AnalystLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1572 Apply Now
The Customer Experience (Marketing) team works to showcase our brand through the lens of expertise and love. They work to provide a personalized experience for our consumers backed by best-in-class, data-driven marketing capabilities. The Customer Experience team focuses across 5 departments including, Marketing, Creative, Digital, Communications, and our Loyalty & CRM team. Everyone brings his or her own point of view to create a unique experience for the pets and pet parents.
About the Job:
The Email Campaign Analyst will work with two other Email Campaign Analysts as well as a team of Direct Marketing Managers and data analysts to execute on all aspects of our customer direct marketing strategy. Email Campaign Analysts works on many different projects ranging from simple promotional emails to highly dynamic data driven automations with cross-channel orchestration and our text message programs.
- Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs using the Responsys Interact® platform on-time and without any errors.
- Review project requests from business stakeholders to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production requirements
- Work with campaign analysts and direct marketing managers to continuously develop campaign execution process to avoid errors and follow best practices
- Consult on technical and/or complex projects. Delivering automated, personalized messages on a scale of 10s of millions of emails
- Reporting campaign performance on a monthly, weekly or individual basis, and sharing out results to a larger group.
- Troubleshooting solution center tickets and incident reports
- Coordination of the execution of text message campaigns with external agency
- 2-4 years experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry desired.
- Ideal candidate will excel at being a team worker, cool under pressure and focused on quality.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Email deployment experience – across any platform
- Commitment to quality and delivering outstanding customer experiences and value.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
- Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, IE, Netscape, AOL)
The following capabilities are ideal, but not required:
- Knowledge of HTML (email a major plus) and/or quality assurance for interactive campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SQL, select statements including the operators where, join, and case
- Web reporting and analytics experience
- API / DB integration experience (e.g. web services)
- Solid knowledge of current standards and web development techniques (W3C standards)
- Knowledge of marketing automation technologies
- Knowledge of email marketing technologies and segmentation tools
About the Culture:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities