Direct Marketing (CRM) ManagerLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1316 Apply Now
The Customer Experience (Marketing) team works to showcase our brand through the lens of expertise and love, and to provide a personalized experience for our consumers backed by best-in-class, data-driven marketing capabilities. The Customer Experience team focuses across 5 departments including, Marketing, Creative, Digital, Communications, and our Loyalty & CRM team. Everyone brings his or her own points of view to create a unique experience for our pet parents and pet parents.
About the Job:
The Direct Marketing Manager works with two other marketing managers to lead all aspects of our consumer communication strategy. This role works collaboratively across the Customer Experience teams to design and execute communications that drive profitable sales, margin and retention across channels and ensures a frictionless customer experience. Additionally, a focus will be on continuous testing and learning and marketing automation to improve the effectiveness of our communications.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years managing CRM / Database Marketing
- Bachelors degree from a four year college or university
- Experience in CRM strategies, 1:1 techniques, email marketing and automation
- Retail marketing / direct to customer experience
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Strong collaboration and relationship-builder, both internally and externally, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in managing multiple and competing demands/projects and delivering against aggressive goals
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of email marketing automation technologies and email deployment platforms
- Self starter, initiative taker
- 5+ years in CRM/database marketing
About the Culture:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities