Digital Product OwnerLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID CE-19-6472 Apply Now
The Digital Product Owner will lead the tactical implementation of product development for assigned digital property. This position will collaborate cross functionally with business leaders and IT to define overall product requirements, vision and long-term strategic roadmaps and drive continuous development of assigned digital platform and enterprise initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Build the product roadmap and ensure timely delivery of key initiatives.
- Define and create an intake process for stakeholders that captures, evaluates and prioritizes all proposed ideas forprojects, products, services, and enhancements for assigned area.
- Maintain the product backlog, with detailed, actionable, and prioritized epics, features, and user stories and acceptance criteria
- Build the business case
- Maintain in constant communication with the business of sprint progress and any impediments that may require clients input
- Establish success criteria for key product features using meaningful metrics
- Collaborate closely with developers during sprints. Clarify requirements and make timely decisions on execution details
- Drive continuous improvement of the product and process based on metrics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across business, technology and creative to ensure alignment by balancing competing interests and needs across the organization to arrive at a clear vision, communicating effectively and aligning various partners along the way
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and tools.
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data and deliver business insights
- Agile and flexible with changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of data to make decisions
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office applications, including intermediate capabilities with Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Exhibit professional initiative and entrepreneurial drive
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, product management, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Digital experience
- 3+ years working in an agile environment