DC Sr Maintenance TechLocation Phoenix, Arizona | 7800 W Roosevelt St - Distribution Center 12 ID 73356947488-1606772164 Apply Now
DISTRIBUTION CENTER SR. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
In our distribution centers, our goal is to get products to our pet parents as efficiently as possible. Our DC Sr. Maintenance Technicians are focused on productivity, accuracy, reliability and safety and take great pride in the role they play within PetSmart.
FULL TIME FULFILLMENT
We are hiring for full-time associates for multiple shifts during the day, night and weekend. We offer four 10-hour weekday shifts, or three 12-hour weekend shifts. Shifts may vary by location and may include shift differential pay.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a PetSmart DC Sr. Maintenance Technician, you will be part of an energetic team environment with the opportunity to work in a variety of positions in the DC. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Advising and problem-solving issues with the DC Maintenance Technician
- Taking ownership of all equipment in the building, working quickly to respond to any calls or incidents to minimize down time
- Performing preventative maintenance checks on all equipment and repairing and ordering parts as needed
- Quickly troubleshoot issues and have a working knowledge of HVAC systems, electrical components, plumbing and overall facilities maintenance
- Providing maintenance support to all areas of the distribution center, prioritizing tasks and maintenance efficiently
- Executing on safety and OSHA standards
- Efficiently navigate computer systems and technology
MOVING AND GROOVING:
In our fast-paced DCs, you’ll always be on the move. Please note the following physical requirements in addition to tasks above:
- Ability to bend, twist, stretch, push, pull carry and lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Operating and repairing powered industrial equipment and machinery,
- Working at heights (catwalk, ladders, roof, racking)
- Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Working in various temperatures
- Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time
- PetSmart associate discount for merchandise and services
- Monthly celebrations (often including food!) for meeting DC goals or just for the fun of it!
- Comfortable and relaxing break areas
GROW YOUR CAREER:
We’ll be with you for every stage of your career, at PetSmart you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experiences in different areas of the DC -inbound, outbound, order fill, fish warehouse
- Develop your leadership skills to move to another position
- Grow your career in one of our 7 DCs or 1600 stores around the country*relocation available for leaders
APPLY NOW TO EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK.
Similar job titles: Fulfillment Associate, Production Associate, Order Filler, Warehouse Associate, Reach Truck Operator, Distribution StockerThis job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.Applicants must be over the age of 18.The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.