Data Integrity SpecialistLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID MP-18-6118 Apply Now
This position is responsible for entering all data for new products and vendors into SAP. In addition, the incumbent will also assist with team process management and improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New item, brand and attribute creation for Merch, Services, gift cards and non-supply fixtures as well as maintenance for all products within SAP
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- New vendor portal training and support
- Enter cost changes
- Research and resolve purchase order discrepancies by communicating with Buyer and Vendor
- Performs other data integrity functions; reporting and auditing
- Document current processes and training documents
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires knowledge normally obtained through Associate's degree. Requires proficiency typically obtained with 2+ years experience in a Buyer support, merchandising or data entry role. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Requires good analytical process skills and high level of accountability to ensure accuracy of data. Candidate must have good human relations skills to build positive relationships with team, other departments and outside vendors. Listens attentively and responds in a sensitive and appropriate manner, treating all with respect and dignity. Requires written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate information to all levels of leadership. Requires strong organization and accurate data entry skills. Must be able to work in fast paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, and other systems as required.