Customer Experience/Marketing Rotational TraineeLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1666 Apply Now
Looking for a career you’ll really love? PetSmart is looking for graduating seniors excited to jump start their career through hands on experience as a Customer Experience Rotational Trainee in our Phoenix Home Office. Through this rotational program, you will be in a rotational program within PetSmart’s Customer Experience department. Associates at our Phoenix Home Office thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job:
What will you do?
- This rotational program is a 48 week program that allows recent college graduates the opportunity to rotate through multiple departments within the Customer Experience (CE) department at PetSmart.
- Rotational Areas:
• PR/Social Media Writer
• Marketing Operations & Promotions
• Business Optimization
• Social Content Copywriting
• Consumer Marketing
• Customer Relationship Management: Email & SMS Marketing
• Mobile App Marketing
• In-store Creative
What will you need?
- Graduating Senior (December 2019 or May 2020) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurial Studies, or others.
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Must be motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, with strong organizational and team skills.
- Passion for pets and people!
About the Culture:
What’s in it for you?
- Connect and socialize with other PetSmart associates early in their career as part of the StartSmart associate resource group.
- Build relationships with a group of diverse-minded, fun, and inclusive teammates.
- Grow and develop. PetSmart associates have access to in-person and online learning and development opportunities year-round.
- Make a difference! Outside of making a difference to pet parents, Phoenix Home Office associates also have the opportunity to volunteer in our community with eight paid hours of volunteer time per year.
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- PetSmart benefits: Tuition reimbursement, health care, associate discounts, and much more!
- Enjoy our campus amenities: “Top Dog” gym fitness center, dog park, Starbucks station, Sit&Stay Café.