Associate HRIS AnalystLocation Phoenix, Arizona ID 2019-1705 Apply Now
Our Human Resources team defies all conventional expectations and is a business-connected solutions provider. The work we do directly aligns with the company’s core areas of focus, and we ensure that associates and leaders are ready to support those strategic objectives. Our HR team is comprised of different departments, including Talent Acquisition, HR business partners, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Shared Services. We enable meaningful careers for all and build our AWEsome Associate Workplace Experience!
About the Job:
The Associate HRIS analyst is responsible for HRIS functional support, reporting, process improvement and maintenance activities. This position ensures the integrity, accuracy and proper use of HR information retrieved from the systems, and acts as a liaison with the HR functional teams and IT team and supporting the HR team with production support and reporting requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage in the deployment of key HR processes such as time and attendance payroll, employee master data administration, benefits, organizational management, talent management, talent acquisition, rewards & recognition and organizational development through web-based, as well as SAP-based solutions.
- Provides tier 2 functional production support for HR and payroll applications, HR reporting, fit/gap analysis, and conducting work flow analyses.
- Designs and generates ad-hoc and routine reports, and repeatable queries. Conducts review of business requests, analyzes data and makes recommendation to our internal and external clients providing alternatives to aid in maximizing efficiencies.
- Supply thorough customer service, maintain positive client/customer relations, and work efficiently.
- Maintains the functional structure of the HR system, which may include maintenance of tables and workflow impacting the overall functionality and use of HR systems, and centralized corrections of associate data.
- Execute testing of new system configuration and integration.
- Provide HR support through training and documenting system functionality.
- Protect the privacy of our employee data by managing security roles and performing periodic security audits.
- Partner with IT, HR and HR Shared Services’ partners to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in developing data audits, controls, and providing day-to-day system maintenance to monitor and maintain data accuracy.
- Responsible for ensuring system functionality is compliant with all laws. Executes compliance reporting.
- Monitor, identify system for data issues and partner with IT on monitoring interfaces.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Provide internal customer service to address associate inquiries regarding payroll tax questions, i.e. taxable wages or withholdings.
- Establish strong working relationship with tax authorities for a multi-state organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 5 years related experience in administration of ERP database systems, with at least 1-year experience in SAP HR.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the minimum qualifications.
- Technical expertise in SAP HCM/Payroll system with the ability to pay strong attention to detail while analyzing data.
- Ability to use good judgment by using time management skills, planning ahead, strongly collaboration, building contingency plans and finding alternate solutions when original request is not possible.
- Able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization and vendors, inclusive of communicating schedules and timelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) as well as Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Access and other commonly used applications.
- Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills (i.e. critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with urgent deadlines, maintaining excellent customer service skills, while working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Skilled in researching and analyzing information related to HR and business processes/best practices.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources and communicate deltas appropriately.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- SAP HRM certification is a plus.
About the Culture:
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities