As an assistant buyer, you will work directly with the buyer or senior buyer to:
- support the assortment, analysis, and promotion of a specific category.
- set the merchandise strategy for the team including: assortment selection, pricing, promotions and develops the line plan.
- stay abreast of market and competitor trends.
- develop and manage vendor relationships in order to ensure the best prices, products and shipments.
- identify items to maximize promotional and marketing strategies to meet sales and margin goals.
- drive vendor selection and negotiation of product purchase, terms and ongoing relationship.
- Bachelors' degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business or relevant path.
- 1-2 years related and relevant experience in various facets of Merchandising or Supply Chain
If you are havingdifficulty with the "Upload Resume" button please use the "Copy and Paste" method to share your resume. Thank you.