Only Natural Pet Manager-Distribution CenterLocation Longmont, Colorado | 20 Bowen St. ID 84274869048-85122538832 Apply Now
About Only Natural Pet – Distribution Center Manager (Senior)
Only Natural Pet is a leading supplier in the natural pet supplies marketplace. Founded in 2004 in Boulder, Colorado, as an e-commerce business we now make 200 of our own highly popular Only Natural Pet branded products, including food, treats, supplements, and natural flea prevention & treatment – sold both online and in retail stores nationally.
At Only Natural Pet our mission is to support long and healthy lives for pets by providing truly natural products based on strict ingredient standards and formulas optimized for their physiology. Our goal is to be a trusted brand that pet parents can turn to by offering a wide range of products to serve most aspects of their pets’ lives.
In addition to our product-related goals, Only Natural Pet is dedicated to pursuing environmental and social objectives as part of our mission. We consider the impact on the environment in all aspects of our company, from product formulas and packaging to business operations to manufacturing partners. We strive for positive social influence by treating our employees as respected partners and contributing to our local community as much as possible.
Distribution Center Manager (Senior) - The leader of up to 18 team members and the key stakeholder for reporting all the Service Level Standards (SLAs) and budget inside the operation.
- Responsibility Distribution Center Supervisors, building management and team safety
- Responsible for the staffing and performance management of Supervisors/Asst Managers (up to 5), and primary focused on the long-term improvement projects related to the facility.
- Responsible for the overall budget/metrics in 3 key areas: Inventory, Ecommerce, Wholesale
- Ensure the company is meeting its sustainability goals related to the environment, employees, and community
- 10+ years direct experience and 5+ years management experience
- Strategic thinker, experience with budget and performance management and improvement
- Associate Degree or greater, preferred
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Ability to lift 70lbs
Only Natural Pet offers a fun, easy going work environment that welcomes dogs! Employee input is always welcomed and heard. We support employee growth and are committed to creating a career path, promoting from within when appropriate. And we don’t stop with our employees; we are environmentally focused, with 100 percent of our energy wind powered, carbon-neutral shipping, recycled paper, zero waste initiative, and other eco-friendly business practices.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.