Only Natural Pet Assistant Manager-Distribution CenterLocation Greenwood Village, Colorado | 5900 S. University Blvd. Unit C-3 ID 84274781118-85122599968 Apply Now
About Only Natural Pet – Assistant Manager - Distribution Center
Only Natural Pet is a leading supplier in the natural pet supplies marketplace. Founded in 2004 in Boulder, Colorado, as an e-commerce business we now make 200 of our own highly popular Only Natural Pet branded products, including food, treats, supplements, and natural flea prevention & treatment – sold both online and in retail stores nationally.
At Only Natural Pet our mission is to support long and healthy lives for pets by providing truly natural products based on strict ingredient standards and formulas optimized for their physiology. Our goal is to be a trusted brand that pet parents can turn to by offering a wide range of products to serve most aspects of their pets’ lives.
In addition to our product-related goals, Only Natural Pet is dedicated to pursuing environmental and social objectives as part of our mission. We consider the impact on the environment in all aspects of our company, from product formulas and packaging to business operations to manufacturing partners. We strive for positive social influence by treating our employees as respected partners and contributing to our local community as much as possible.
Assistant Manager - Distribution Center – this position (hourly or exempt) is responsible for entire Distribution Center – with a focus on quality control, inventory management and receiving. This role supports the manager in all areas of the business and is responsible the locations daily operations in the event the manager is not available.
- Responsible for ALL quality, inventory, and receiving controls at the location
- Manage a team of up to 10 team members with strong attention to detail & safety
- Primary day to day liaison between distribution location and other business units
- Support and participate the company in meeting its sustainability goals related to the environment, employees, and community
- 7+ years direct experience and 3+ years management experience
- Associate Degree or greater, preferred
- Strong computer skills and direct previous experience with inventory/accounting
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Ability to lift 70lbs
Only Natural Pet offers a fun, easy going work environment that welcomes dogs! Employee input is always welcomed and heard. We support employee growth and are committed to creating a career path, promoting from within when appropriate. And we don’t stop with our employees; we are environmentally focused, with 100 percent of our energy wind powered, carbon-neutral shipping, recycled paper, zero waste initiative, and other eco-friendly business practices.84274781118-85122599968