Lead Professional PetStylist - The GroomeryLocation Columbus, Ohio | **Temp: 192 Graceland Blvd. ID 78500405956-85203311968 Apply Now
The Groomery by PetSmart is a new approach to make our clients’ pets look ready for the runway. A stand-alone salon with a spa-inspired design, the Groomery will provide upscale and innovative grooming services to the city’s most stylish pets. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate team of associates to create a personalized salon experience that is as unique as the pet itself. Join us for this new and exciting opportunity!
Join our team as a Lead Pet Stylist / Groomer
As a Pet Stylist in the Groomery, you’ll have the opportunity to build personal relationships with your clients each time they visit and truly become a part of their family. You’ll get to know their pets’ styles and personalities to create a customized, stylish experience just for them! And, as an added bonus, you’ll be able to share in the joy that comes with picking up a freshly coiffed pet! It’s impossible not to smile and take pride in the work that you do for your clients!
As the Lead Pet Stylist / Groomer, you will:
- Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
- Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client’s personal preferences
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, sanitation, and humane conditions for all pets in the grooming area.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
- Conduct leadership activities in the absence of a store leader, including opening and closing the store, pet safety inspections, and management of associates
- Collaborate with leadership on other duties as needed
We look forward to seeing your application to join our Groomery Team!
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.