Only Natural Pet-Retail Nutritional ConsultantLocation Boulder, Colorado | 2100 28th St. ID 83956996068-85122661770 Apply Now
Only Natural Pet - Pet Nutrition Consultant
Only Natural Pet is a leading supplier in the natural pet supplies marketplace. Founded in 2004 in Boulder, Colorado, as an e-commerce business we now make 200 of our own highly popular Only Natural Pet branded products, including food, treats, supplements, and natural flea prevention & treatment – sold both online and in retail stores nationally.
At Only Natural Pet our mission is to support long and healthy lives for pets by providing truly natural products based on strict ingredient standards and formulas optimized for their physiology. Our goal is to be a trusted brand that pet parents can turn to by offering a wide range of products to serve most aspects of their pets’ lives.
In addition to our product-related goals, Only Natural Pet is dedicated to pursuing environmental and social objectives as part of our mission. We consider the impact on the environment in all aspects of our company, from product formulas and packaging to business operations to manufacturing partners. We strive for positive social influence by treating our employees as respected partners and contributing to our local community as much as possible.
Pet Nutrition Consultant (hourly – 40 weekly, part-time available) is working directly with customers to advise and help them find the BEST PET PRODUCTS ON THE PLANET! (This role often requires nights and weekends)
Key Responsibilities Include
- Builds beneficial community partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Partners with the Store Managers/Coordinators to insure an amazing customer experience
- Supports company in meeting its sustainability goals related to the environment, employees, and community– increase YOY improvement in sustainability
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly, and positive team player attitude
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Demonstrate ability to develop analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
- Previous knowledge in pet, natural foods and holistic care preferred
Are you hard working, interested in a career in retail, e-commerce, or the pet industry and have a positive can-do attitude, love the natural product movement, and interested in being involved in a wide range of projects? If so, please send resume and salary requirements.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.