Only Natural Pet-Assistant Leader/Retail Shift LeaderLocation Boulder, Colorado | 2100 28th St. ID 83957021956-85122661770 Apply Now
Only Natural Pet – Assistant Store Leader/Manager – Retail
Only Natural Pet is a leading supplier in the natural pet supplies marketplace. Founded in 2004 in Boulder, Colorado, as an e-commerce business we now make 200 of our own highly popular Only Natural Pet branded products, including food, treats, supplements, and natural flea prevention & treatment – sold both online and in retail stores nationally.
At Only Natural Pet our mission is to support long and healthy lives for pets by providing truly natural products based on strict ingredient standards and formulas optimized for their physiology. Our goal is to be a trusted brand that pet parents can turn to by offering a wide range of products to serve most aspects of their pets’ lives.
In addition to our product-related goals, Only Natural Pet is dedicated to pursuing environmental and social objectives as part of our mission. We consider the impact on the environment in all aspects of our company, from product formulas and packaging to business operations to manufacturing partners. We strive for positive social influence by treating our employees as respected partners and contributing to our local community as much as possible.
Assistant Store Leader/Manager (hourly – 40 weekly) is someone committed to supporting the development of the store team and partnering with the team and Store Leader/Manager to provide a superior customer experience. This role requires nights and weekends.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Primary focus is the entire store and customer experience – often during 2nd shifts(nights/weekends) when the manager is not present
- Partners to develop a team mentality with the location’s two coordinators (Operations/Customer Experience) to ensure store success
- Supports company in meeting its sustainability goals related to the environment, employees, community, and improvement in sustainability
- 4+ years related experience or equivalent, with preferably two years in the pet industry
- Work independently to problem solve and communicate across departments/stores
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate ability to develop analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office
Are you hard working, interested in a career in retail, e-commerce, or the pet industry and have a positive can-do attitude, love the natural product movement, and are interested in being involved in a wide range of marketing projects? If so, please send resume and salary requirements.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.