Distribution Center Warehouse AssociateLocation Bethel, Pennsylvania | 21 Martha Dr - Distribution Center 22 ID 1213354367-42954900577 Apply Now
DISTRIBUTION CENTER WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
In our distribution centers, our goal is to get products to our pet parents as efficiently as possible. Our DC Warehouse Associates are focused on productivity, accuracy, reliability and safety and take great pride in the role they play within PetSmart.
We are hiring for full-time associates for multiple shifts during the day, night and weekend. We offer four 10-hour weekday shifts, or three 12-hour weekend shifts. Shifts may vary by location and may include shift differential pay.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Distribution Center Associate, you will be part of an energetic team environment with the opportunity to work in a variety of positions in our warehouse:
- Picker & Packer: Picks store specific product from modules into totes and on conveyor belt, pack larger product to stack on pallets, automated WMS
- Stocker & Cherry Picker: Places handpicked products into designated modules or reserve docking locations
- Receiver & Unloader: While unloading trailers you’ll scan products into inventory; sorts mixed SKU pallets for stocking and replenishment
- Loader: Ensures trailers are loaded with accuracy to optimize capacity
LEARN MORE, EARN MORE!
Here at PetSmart, we put YOU in charge of your paycheck!
- Step increases of $0.25 at 90 and 180 days
- Earn up to $3.00 MORE PER HOUR with our individual pay-for-performance program
- Team bonus multiplier so when the DC does well, you do well, too!
- Pay increases with promotions
*bonuses are paid out monthly, must be in accordance with our attendance and performance policies to be eligible for bonus
MOVING AND GROOVING:
In our fast-paced DCs, you’ll always be on the move. Please note the following physical requirements in addition to tasks above:
- Ability to bend, twist, stretch, push, pull and carry and lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Willing and able to operate powered industrial equipment including walkies, reach truck, stand ups *proper training and safety standards will be provided
- Work in various temperatures
- Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time
- PetSmart associate discount for merchandise and services
- Monthly celebrations (often including food!) for meeting DC goals or just for the fun of it!
- Comfortable and relaxing break areas
GROW YOUR CAREER:
We’ll be with you for every stage of your career, at PetSmart you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experiences in different area in the DC -inbound, outbound, order fill, fish warehouse
- Develop your leadership skills and move to another position
- Grow your career in one of our 7 DCs or 1600 stores around the country *relocation available for leaders
APPLY NOW TO EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK.
Similar job titles: Fulfillment Associate, Production Associate, Order Filler, Warehouse Associate, Reach Truck Operator, Distribution Stocker
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.1213354367-42954900577