Reservation Agent (Call Center)Location Phoenix, Arizona | 19601 N. 27th Ave. ID 74542833405-86816527936 Apply Now
Job Location Phoenix, AZ
Hours of Operation: 3:45 am - 11 pm Arizona Time
SERVICES RESERVATION AGENT:
If you enjoy helping people find the right information, services, and care for their pets, then you would be a great fit as a Services Reservation Agent. In our Service Reservations Center, you’ll find a casual call center atmosphere, a performance bonus program, immersive hands-on training, and flexible scheduling while you assist pet parents with their boarding accommodations for their loved ones.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
While working in our Reservations Center, you’ll provide information about our PetSmart services including our Pets Hotel, Grooming Salon and Pet Training. Additionally, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls from pet parents, assist with scheduling appointments, and answers all questions about our services.
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented to the pet parent in a confident manner including "why" the service would be beneficial to the pet's experience.
- Answer each call thoroughly, yet efficiently, ensuring all information is correctly obtained from the pet parents.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and customer relation skills.
- Communicate information clearly and accurately to the pet parent through the appropriate written and verbal means.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer interactions as necessary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We’ll provide training and information to make sure you’re comfortable in your new role, however, we’re looking for you to come to the table with the following skills and/or experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong grammar and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service on the phone and via email.
- Fluent English required; English and Spanish would be beneficial.
- Perform at, or above, the company's expectations including maintaining appropriate performance levels for Individual Talk Time, Quality, Sales percentage, etc.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center schedule.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
PetSmart’s home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite childcare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
Applicants must be over the age of 18.74542833405-86816527936